Dublin, December 10, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – The “Global outdoor advertising market (billboards, public transport and furniture): information and forecast with a potential impact of COVID-19 (2021-2025)” the report was added to ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The global outdoor advertising market is expected to reach US $ 58.80 billion in 2025, with a CAGR of 12.26%, for the period 2021 to 2025.
Factors such as a booming tourism industry, increasing programmatic digital signage advertising spending, increasing urban population, accelerating economic growth, and improving consumer confidence are expected. stimulate the market.
However, the growth of the industry would be compromised by the growth of the outgoing telemarketing market in developing economies, intense competition and strict regulations.
Some notable trends include the intensification of the DOOH advertising market, the rise of the street furniture outdoor advertising market, the market consolidation, the involvement of artificial intelligence, the launch of innovative outdoor advertising tools and the development of a penchant for beacon technology.
Out-of-home advertising helps the advertiser reach that audience that does not have access to traditional advertisements such as the younger generation, businessmen and middle class population, thus allowing the advertiser to target demographic data , ages, incomes and particular ethnic groups. Popular categories of outdoor advertising are billboards, street furniture, transit, and alternative advertising. Currently, billboards are the most demanded medium due to the high demand for digital billboards in shopping malls and other tourist infrastructure in various countries.
The fastest growing regional market is the United States due to the increase in OOH digital promotion tools such as the jukebox, dramatic adoption and signage by businesses, restaurateurs and the industry. telecommunications to endorse their products and target the moving population in different fields.
Scope of the report
- The report provides a comprehensive analysis of the global outdoor advertising market segmented on the basis of types namely, billboards, street furniture, and mass transportation.
- The main regional markets (China, United States, Japan, United Kingdom, Australia and Canada) were analyzed.
- Market dynamics such as growth drivers, market trends and challenges are analyzed in depth.
- The competitive landscape of the market, along with the company profiles of major players namely JCDecaux SA, Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings, Inc., Lamar Advertising Company, Outfront Media Inc., APG – SGA Group and Stroer SE & Co. KGaA . are also presented in detail.
- Booming tourism industry
- Growing spending on programmatic digital display advertising
- Increase in urban population
- Accelerate economic growth
- Improve consumer confidence
Key trends and developments
- Intensification of the digital outdoor advertising (DOOH) market
- Street furniture outdoor advertising market on the rise
- Implication of artificial intelligence
- Launch of innovative outdoor advertising tools
- Develop an interest in Beacon technology
- Growing outbound telemarketing market in developing economies
- Intense competition
- Strict regulations
Main topics covered:
1. Market overview
2. Impact of COVID-19
2.1 Impact of COVID-19 on the global economy
2.2 Online penetration of industries
2.3 Increase the number of social media users
3. Global Advertising Market Analysis
3.1 Global Advertising Market Value
3.2 Global Advertising Market Value Forecast
3.3 Global Advertising Market Value by Segments
3.4 Global advertising expenditure by country
4. Global Outdoor Advertising Market Analysis
4.1 Global Outdoor Advertising Market Value
4.2 Global Outdoor Advertising Market Value Forecast
4.3 Global Outdoor Advertising Market Value by Segments
4.4 Global Outdoor Advertising Market Value by Countries
5. Regional Outdoor Advertising Market Analysis
7. Competitive landscape
8. Company profiles
- JCDecaux SA
- Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings, Inc.
- Lamar Advertising Company
- Outfront Media Inc.
- APG – SGA Group
- Stroer SE & Co. KGaA
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/3r3jwg
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for market research reports and international market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, major companies, new products and the latest trends.